20.2.12

Can't wait till spring to begin

This weekend I received the Mango catalogue for spring/summer 2012. 
I'm not always the biggest fan of the Spanish label, but I must admit that this time they have created a beautiful collection!
Lots of soft colours and elegant designs, I love it.
In my post you can find more pictures of the collection and the Mango commercial with Kate Moss!



















































































































































































































































Topmodel Kate Moss was also one of the models for the campaign.
Check out the tv commercial where she shows the collection for Mango.




The rest of the collection, you can find here 




9 opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...